- Insurance Certificate Requirements
- Subcontractor Billing Requirements
- Subcontractor Payment Schedule
- Insurance Requirements
- The insurance coverages indicated below must be provided & a certificate of insurance and the endorsement evidencing these coverages must be mailed & received by our office prior to commencement of work.
- Minimum acceptable requirements
|WORKER’S COMPENSATION||$1,000,000 Employer’s liability|
|GENERAL LIABILITY COVERAGE||$1,000,000 per occurrence|
|BODILY INJURY & PROPERTY DAMAGE||$2,000,000 General aggregate limit|
|AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY COVERAGE||$1,000,000 combined single limits|
- ADDITIONAL INSURED COVERAGE
As required by the terms of your contract, Bp-Pak, Inc. should be listed as additional insured. Please list our company as follows: Bp-Pak, Inc., 3448 De La Cruz Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054. Subcontractor’s insurance shall be primary and non-contributory. Coverage shall include Completed Operations Liability.
- PAYMENT WILL BE WITHHELD
For work performed until the required evidence of current insurance coverage is received by our office.
Completed forms can be submitted to:Bp-Pak, Inc. 3448 De La Cruz Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054 Fax: 408-650-6783