To ensure your invoices are processed for billing and payment in a timely manner, the following must be on file at Bp-Pak, Inc:
- Signed Executed Subcontractor Agreement
- All required project submittals.
- Current Certificates of Insurance: Workers Compensation & General Liability
- Current Original Invoice (no faxed copies please): Invoice should include percentage of completion + APPROVED CHANGES ONLY minus 10% RETENTION. If a subcontractor bills for unapproved changes, the payment will be subject to delay. KAL Construction bills Clients for approved changes only.
- Send the appropriate Conditional/Unconditional Lien Release with original signature (no faxed copies will be accepted)
- Send updated Schedule of Values for work completed during billing period.
- Final Progress Invoice:
- Amount should include remainder of all approved work minus previous billings, 10% retention & any credits due contractor or client. Do not include change orders.
- Must accompany original (not faxed) unconditional lien release for progress payment for total amount paid on project thus far (not including final 10%).
- Final 10% Retention Invoice:
- Must accompany conditional lien release for final payment.
- Amount should equal: total contract + change orders less all progress payments & credits.
- Subcontractor should deliver an unconditional lien release for final payment upon receipt of final retention payment with any applicable warranty information.
Please note that funds cannot be released until all required forms are in our office. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
Completed forms can be submitted to:
Bp-Pak, Inc. 3448 De La Cruz Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054 Fax: 408-650-6783.